Contact the Kamloops Voter Website Staff
If you have a reason to contact the website management, please do so using the form below.
William James Turnbull asks:
Hi Darryl, Please keep this site up. Sincerely, William Turnbull
Patricia McColl asks:
No question, just appreciation. Thank you so much for creating this site and gathering all this information in one spot. I am very grateful.
I will be away this weekend and heard that there is an advance polling station. Could you please let me know where this is ? Thank you
General Voting Day is Saturday, October 20, 2018. There are fifteen voting locations open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, with the exception of Sahali Mall, which will offer voting hours between 9:30 am and 5:30 pm.
There are also Advance Voting Opportunities on October 10, 11 and 17. All Advance Voting will take place at Heritage House from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
For addresses and locations, please refer to the map of voting locations here, or refer to the list below:
- Lloyd George Elementary, 830 Pine St.
- Heritage House, 100 Lorne St.
- Sahali Mall, 945 Columbia St. West
- South Sahali Elementary, 1585 Summit Dr.
- Aberdeen Elementary, 2191 Van Horne Dr.
- Dufferin Elementary, 1880 Hillside Dr.
- Valleyview Secondary, 1950 Valleyview Dr.
- Dallas Elementary, 296 Harper Rd.
- R.L. Clemitson Elementary, 5990 Todd Rd.
- Arthur Hatton Elementary, 315 Chestnut Ave.
- NorKam Secondary, 730 12th St.
- Parkcrest Elementary, 2170 Parkcrest Ave.
- Westmount Elementary, 745 Walkem Rd.
- Arthur Stevenson Elementary, 2890 Bank Rd.
- Rayleigh Elementary, 306 Puett Ranch Rd.
Voting by Mail: Mail ballot voting is only available to those who have a physical disability, illness or injury that prevents them from voting at another voting opportunity, or persons who expect to be absent from the city on Advance and General Voting Days. Applications for mail ballots will be available in August. Details will be posted here.
Special Voting Opportunities: Special Voting Opportunities will be held at a number of assisted living/care homes in Kamloops for residents, patients, or employees on duty. Information will also be provided regarding Advance Voting Opportunities, as well as details on voting locations on General Voting Day, in order to help the facilities coordinate support for their residents to get out and vote.
A Special Voting Opportunity will be held at Thompson Rivers University(TRU) on October 17, for students, staff and guests.